Permira is an international private equity firm. The Permira funds, raised from pension funds and other institutions, make long-term investments in companies with the ambition of transforming their performance and driving sustainable growth.
Permira was founded in Europe in 1985, which operated under the Schroder Ventures name. After raising its first pan-European fund in 1997, the firm evolved into Permira in 2001. Today, we are an international investment firm with more than 360 people in 15 offices spanning Europe, North America
and Asia. The firm advises funds with assets under management of approximately €58bn and that have backed approximately 300 businesses. The firm specialises in four key sectors: Consumer, Healthcare, Services and Technology.
Permira Credit is one of Europe’s leading specialist credit investors, advising investment funds and products which have provided more than €13bn of debt capital to over 300+ European businesses.
Permira Credit follows three key investing strategies: direct lending (PCS funds), structured credit (Sigma funds) and CLO management (Providus funds).
Role Overview / Description
Assisting with a variety of tasks supporting the investor relations team for Permira and Permira Credit, including:
· Helping to prepare and update investor presentations, including production/ translation of bespoke presentations, case studies on new and/or existing deals
· Undertaking analysis of fund performance, portfolio company performance, and other relevant metrics
· Conducting research on market and investor trends, including reviewing databases for new investors
· Supporting the analysts in the team with activities related to fundraising, including CRM, due diligence requests, and other ad hoc items
· Supporting Permira professionals in the due diligence process for Korean opportunities by information research
· Working closely with office manager and providing relevant assistance for all aspects of office administration
· Strong written and communication skills.
· Fluent in English and Korean.
· Good analytical skills / numerate.
· High level of motivation, integrity, energy and enthusiasm.
· Attention to detail and the ability to explain and interpret data.
· Ability to work constructively with colleagues across the organisation.
· Ability to multi-task with excellent time management skills and customer focus.
· Competent in Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
· Inquisitive mindset with an eagerness to learn and make improvements.
· An interest in the dynamics of private markets, complemented by a broad understanding of capital markets and investment concepts.
Please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org clearly marked SEOUL APPLICATION FOR 2022 INTERNSHIP – as the subject of your email.
Please apply as soon as possible for JAN or FEB 2022 start date.
Please apply as soon as possible.
All interviews will take place via Video Conference from our Seoul office and/or in person at our Seoul office.
Period of Employment 6 months. The extension of internship is negotiable.
Please direct any queries concerning this vacancy to
Head of Investor Relations Korea
PERMIRA ADVISERS Ltd.
Sewha Building 2FL
Dosandaero 67gil 29, Kangnamku
Seoul 06015, Korea